You can grab a coffee or probably a few rounds of beer or any other drink you can get your hands on when trying to unwind after a hard day’s work. Well, that’s my fault too, unless I got caught dead with a lampshade on my head after a few rounds of vodka… half-naked! Ok bad example and I apologize to anyone reading this after having nightmares about me in this drunken daze.
Don’t ask how it happened.
But what’s really interesting is how people with vein stress go through the ordinary part of life? I mean, new age stuff like zen or yoga is a good thing and it really works. the intellectual side of people being able to actually smell the roses in a can along the way?
It got me thinking that there really must be something to this mind over matter thing.
Humor is indeed the best medicine when you are it. I mean, anyone can pay good money to listen to a comedian just to make you wet your pants after laughing. Despite the ordeal, it’s better to simply laugh while confronting problems with a clear mind than to fret over a clouded vision. One of my favorite stars of all time has to be Woody Allen.
This is a guy who puts the bluntness on your face that he likes to pull off without even trying.You can talk to a guy about just about anything and he’ll probably make fun of it and you’ll end up laughing instead of getting upset.
Woody Allen says:
- “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” Sounds good to me, I mean the practicality of all things involves money, but you don’t have to take an arm and a leg to get it.
- “I think something is watching us out there. Unfortunately it is the government.” ‘Nuff said.
- “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance agent?” This turns out to be one of the classics. I mean, the problem of life’s little problems isn’t that bad until “he” shows up. Sure, relationships can get complicated or have their complications, which any relationship writer will probably find out soon enough. We follow what our heart desires, unless you are talking about the heart as the heart that pumps blood everywhere. your body.
- “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.” And if you want more, keep asking!
- “A quick word on oral contraception.I asked a girl to sleep with me and she said no. Sounds “practical”, I think. And when it comes to everyday life, he really knows how to make the most of every
- “Basically, my wife was immature. I used to have a boat in my bathtub. Just looking at it while soaking it in hot water makes me dizzy.
- “I’m not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” it’s raining, it’s raining cats and dogs
- “I like to laugh, except when milk comes out of my nose.” It could get worse if you drink beer… or mouthwash, and it happened to me once!
- “If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.” At least he doesn’t knock us out with lightning, and I appreciate that. And despite what may happen to all of us in the next ten, twenty, even thirty years, I think we all need to see things in a different light and not just in perspective. I cannot imagine life without a piece of wisdom to guide us. Whether we’re religious or not, it takes more than courage to accept your fears, and learning to deal with them is all that matters when it comes to getting along at all. And to sum it up, here is the last grain of wisdom to guide us…however and wherever we are.
- “The talent for happiness is appreciating and wanting what you have instead of what you don’t have.”